Before beginning the download process you must accept the following terms and conditions of use.
Before you can proceed you must read and accept our terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated in the resource details accompanying the photograph, video or document, Oxfam Novib and the Oxfam International family is authorised by both the photographer, video producer and author to use photographs, videos and documents from this library for any purpose that furthers Oxfam's objectives.
Terms and conditions of use:
In order to download a photograph, video or document from this website you must comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. All downloaded photographs, videos and documents must be published in conjunction with the minimum of an accompanying sentence about Oxfam's work.
2. You understand that you do not have authority to grant third parties use of the Oxfam Novib's images, videos and documents.
3. Under no circumstances are resources to be sold commercially.
4. The photographer/Oxfam Novib must always be credited.
5. The usage of the photo should reflect and respect the initial meaning and context of the photograph.
6. All material published abides by our images policy.
7. No archiving of images, videos and documents. Requests to re-use images for future communications must be submitted to Oxfam Novib for approval.
8. Copyright of picture caption text and Programme Information is strictly reserved. Making copies or publication of this text is not permitted.
9) You confirm that you will use the photo/film in accordance with EU GDPR regulations; you will respect and protect privacy and safety of portrayed people.